Eugenix Hair Sciences Private Ltd. (“Eugenix” or the “Company”) firmly believes in the highest standards of integrity in relation to information provided by its customers at the time of interaction with the Company, and otherwise.
Users of Eugenix may voluntarily while registering/interacting on Eugenix Website/ mobile application, provide personal information viz. email address, name, phone number, etc.
Non- Personal information:
Information, (viz. type of internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which You came, number of visits, average time spent on the site/mobile application, pages viewed etc.) may be picked up automatically and without explicitly being provided by You, but during your interaction with the Eugenix Website by use of certain technologies, such as Cookies and Web Beacons.
Types of information received by Eugenix
The following type of information about You may be collected and processed by the Company:
Information about your internet connection and mobile device
- The equipment used by You to browse the Eugenix Website
- Your usage details in respect of the Eugenix Website
- Internet Protocol (IP) details/ address
- Your Current Location, Device Location, Device Information, Communication Information to provide customized offerings.
- Computer operating system
- Preferences and settings such as time zone and language
- Account / User Information – including but not limited to your name, address, email address, mobile / telephone number, gender, income, and any other information sought by Eugenix at the time of your making an account with Eugenix, or obtaining a quote from Eugenix
- Your searches, the results You selected from the search and other activities
- Your browsing information (browsing length, details of online ads that You clicked on)
- Your transactional information
- Details in respect of your vehicle, including but not limited to make, model, identification details of the vehicle, prior use, history, insurance details, registration certificate details, etc.
Please note that the following list is only illustrative, and is by no means, exhaustive. Kindly note that any user-generated content such as reviews, blogs, testimonials etc. shall be treated by Eugenix as its own.
Third party integration
You may access the Eugenix Website through third-party websites over which Eugenix has no control. You may optionally provide Eugenix with information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Google Plus. In such cases, Eugenix fetches and stores whatever information is made available to Eugenix by You through these sign-in services. Please also note that Eugenix reserves its rights to use information provided by You, in consonance with all relevant laws and guidelines.
How your information helps in providing you with a more optimized interface and experience
Eugenix uses the information that You provide to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of your interaction with Eugenix and to personalize your experience while using the Eugenix services.
As part of Eugenix services, you may provide your reviews, feedback, comments, ratings, photos, etc. on the public groups (Posts). The Company retains an unconditional right to remove and delete any Post or such part of the Post that, in the opinion of the Company, is false, malafide and misrepresenting. All Posts shall be publicly accessible and visible to all users and therefore, You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such Posts. The Company reserves the right to use and reproduce your Posts for any purpose. Further, the Company may share your Posts with the service providers, businesses or any other third party. If you delete your Posts from any of the public groups, copies of such Posts may remain viewable in archived pages, or such Posts may have been copied or stored by any other user(s) of that public group.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from the Company by following the instructions in those emails. If You opt out, the Company may still send You non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account.
Cookie choices: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If You prefer, You can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If You choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features of the Eugenix Website.
How Eugenix uses and shares the information collected
Eugenix uses information collected from and about You for a variety of purposes, including (but not limited) to:
- Processing and responding to your queries
- Protect and improve the services that Eugenix offers
- Understanding users (what they do on our services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improving content and features of Eugenix services (such as by personalizing content to your interests) , processing and completing your transactions, and making special offers
- Sending You communications that You have requested or that may be of interest to You
- Sending You questions that You may be able to answer if You have registered with Eugenix, or have scheduled an appointment at a Eugenix location or branch
- Sending You information about your vehicle pursuant to your visit to a Eugenix branch or location
- Enabling and filtering advertisements that are relevant to you
- Generating and reviewing reports and data about, and to conduct research on, Eugenix user base and service usage patterns
- Administering contests and sweepstakes
- Providing you with customer support
- Providing you with notices about your account
- Internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research relating to Company’s services on Eugenix Website
- Carrying out Eugenix obligations and enforcing rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and Eugenix, including for billing and collection
- Carrying out Eugenix obligations that arise out all relevant statute in relation to you availing Eugenix services, and in relation to your transaction and interaction with Eugenix
- Allowing You to participate in interactive features offered by Eugenix
- Granting You opportunities to avail special offers being offered by third parties by You being a customer of Eugenix and/or showing your interest for the services of Eugenix
- Eugenix is allowed to share the information, which you have shared on our Eugenix Website, with our alliance partners. These alliances/ partnerships are done to provide perks and convenience to you. By clicking on the submit button, the Company and the partner will consider you an interested user and will use the details submitted by you to contact you and give you a customized experience of our services.
Eugenix may use the information collected from you to enable Eugenix to display advertisements to its advertisers’ target audiences. Even though Eugenix does not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if You click on, or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that You meet its target criteria
Disclosure to third parties
Eugenix shall be at liberty to disclose your information or part thereof to third party service providers who may facilitate the providing of services, on our behalf. These service providers have access to your data only to perform the tasks as stipulated by Eugenix and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Eugenix may also share personal information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for the Company, who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the Company disclose it to them.
In addition to the aforesaid, alliance partners/channel partners of Eugenix may collect information with your consent from your mobile device like device location, device information (including storage, model, installed apps, Wi-Fi, mobile network) transactional and promotional SMS, communication information including contacts to provide customized offerings.